Set up your profile
You can set up your profile after you've created your Coil account. Everyone with a Coil account can upload a profile picture and choose a username.
- Sign in to your Coil account and select Go to Settings. The Account screen appears.
- Click the default profile picture icon to upload your own photo.
- Click Edit next to Username to enter a name.
Add a bio to your profile
- Go to Coil Blogs.
- Click your profile picture.
- Select Profile.
- Click Edit Profile.
- Enter your bio, then click Save Changes. You can also upload a new profile photo. If you want to change your username, you can do so through the Account section of the Settings dashboard.
If you've had your Coil account for a while, you might see your name above your username. This option is not available for newer accounts.