You can create additional payment pointers by adding more cards to your Uphold account. The steps are the same as when you originally created your wallet with a few additional steps at the end.
You can create a new card through the app or the website from the Anything to Anything panel.
- In the app or the website, select the From menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the list and select Interledger.
- Select I agree and Continue.
The next screen shows your current payment pointer.
- Select the To menu.
You'll find a gray arrow next to any currencies already assigned to a card. In the example above, there's an arrow by US Dollar under the National Currencies section.
- Select the currency you want your earnings paid out in.
- Different currency - Select the new currency type.
- Same currency - Select the arrow to expand the menu, then select Add to a new ... account.
- Select I agree and Continue if the screen appears.
- Copy your new payment pointer.