To setup your GateHub wallet as a payout option of Coil earnings follow the steps below.
Sign up to GateHub
- Go to gatehub.net to sign up for your GateHub account. Follow GateHub's help article Register a GateHub Account
- Complete the GateHub account verification following their article Verification process for an individual account
Get your payment pointer
Once you account is verified you can create your hosted wallet on GateHub.
- Login to your GateHub account
- On the left side of the screen select "Wallet"
- In the upper left click the "+"
- Enter your password
- Enter a wallet name and select Hosted under "Wallet type" then click "Create"
- Your ILP Wallet is now made on GateHub. At the bottom of the screen click on "Deposit/Receive"
- Select the tab "ILP"
- From the ILP Tab copy your payment pointer
Link your GateHub wallet to your Coil account
- Login to your coil account and go to Settings -> Creator Settings
- Under Payment Pointer click edit
- Paste your GateHub payment pointer into the field and click save
You are all set. Money earned from subscribers visiting your content will from now on go to your GateHub wallet.